Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

The kiddos are back to school so why not get out your adhesive, scissors, ink pads, paper cutter and have some fun with Chalk It Up.

This paper is fun, trendy and perfect for all those back to school pictures. Fellow CTMH consultant Susan Williams did an awesome job creating these layouts and I'm excited to share and create them with you. If you are a first time paper crafter this layout is perfect for you!!!

 I will host a workshop on Sunday, September 21st from 1 - 4. If you are interested please let me know. If you are not local but would like to create the 3 featured layouts please contact me.


Below is the Workshop Supply List - Each Full Workshop will require:

 - Chalk It Up Paper Pack X7184B
 - Chalk It Up Complements X7184C
 - Chalk It Up Assortment Z3009
 - Black Arrow Washi Tape Z2003
 - 4 pieces of White Daisy Cardstock

To order visit:  http://marci.ctmh.com

Once I receive your order, I will e-mail you the workshop cutting guide :)


No comments:

Post a Comment