Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So Charming...

I had so much fun creating with the "NEW" Roxie Workshop on the Go kit. I altered the layout slightly by adding a little more bling to enhance the layout. I absolutely adore this paper pack and so do my daughters.

My oldest daughter Kieli is posing with her new Brighton Charm bracelet. She was so proud of her purchase. Each charm symbolizes something special to Kieli. We had so much fun piecing it together.


Yes, there is a pic missing. The one I had developed was the wrong photo so back to Costco I go. The void spot will be a close up picture of Kieli's bracelet.


If you are interested in creating this layout, please contact me so we can set up a date to create. Or, if you would like to order please contact me via e-mail: marcitomlinson@cox.net or visit my website: http://marci.myctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment